The Netgear WN604 Wireless Access Point's fast wireless speeds allow you to surf, email, stream music, play on-line games, make Internet phone calls, and more. With a built-in 4 port 10/100 switch for adding extra devices such as PC, printer, or web camera, the Netgear WN604 delivers exceptional connectivity, range and speed
- Advanced Wireless-N technology delivers exceptional range and speed
- Up to 15x the speed and 5x the coverage of Wireless-G technology†
- Compared to Wireless-G, Wireless-N 150 provides better wireless coverage with Wireless-G devices and better speed with Wireless-N devices
- Push `N' Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)1 - A secured connection at the push of a button
Netgear Green Technology
- Convenient power and Wi-Fi on/off switches to conserve energy
- Packaging manufactured with at least 80% recycled materials
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA-PSK,WPA2-PSK)
- Wireless Equivalent Privacy (WEP)
-64-bit, 128-bit, 152-bit encryption for IEEE 802.11b and IEEE 802.11g
-Wireless access control to identify authorized wireless network device
-MAC address authentication
-802.1x RADIUS support with EAP TLS, TTLS, PEAP
-Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) push button and PIN
-Push "N" Connect using Wi-Fi
-Protected Setup (WPS) and Smart Wizard
-Netgear WN604 Wireless-N 150 Access Point
- System Requirements
- 2.4 GHz 802.11n 2.0 adapter or 802.11b/g wireless adapter. Or, Ethernet adapter and cable for each computer
- OS Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7 Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux
- Browser Requirements
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 2.0 or higher
- IEEE 802.11n version 2.0, IEEE802.11g, IEEE 802.11b, 2.4GHz, Wireless Distribution System (repeater and Wireless Client mode support), Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) to optimise audio, video and voice applications
- 175 x 118 x 28mm
Write a review for the NetGear Wireless-N 150 Access Point here!
Cannot configure it
Reviewed by Brian Craigie. Review Posted 21/12/2012
Unfortunately, the A/P I received would appear to have the wrong firmware installed on it because it will not accept the default login credentials (username: admin password: password)
I spent a long time trying various things to diagnose this, including using different browsers, different PCs and factory resetting it many times because Netgear tech support would not be convinced it was faulty.
Because I cannot log in to the administrative interface, I am unable to use this access point in the customer's network.
- Ease of use
- Value for money
The opinions expressed in this reviews section are those of our customers and not of BT Business Direct. Nothing contained herein amends BT Business Direct’s terms and conditions.
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 90 day warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: This has been opened.
Condition: item has been opened
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.