Nuance Unveils Dragon NaturallySpeaking Version 11, Simply Smarter Speech Recognition
New Release of Dragon Delivers the Accuracy, Flexibility, and Features to Make Speaking Your Mind Easier than Ever - at Home, in the Office and On the Go!!!
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium speech recognition software lets you control your digital world by voice -- three times faster than typing. Turn ideas into text at the speed of thought. Tell your PC what to do and it does it. Create documents, send email, control applications, and navigate the Web -- just by talking. Use a digital voice recorder and transcribe the audio files back at your PC. Dragon is your key to less stress and more success!
Meet Your New Personal Assistant
Dragon Premium is that extra pair of hands you've always needed in your home office. It's like a personal assistant on your computer than can help you get everything done in your busy day-- just by talking.
Enjoy a Whole New Way to Interact with Your PC
Turn talk into text so typing won't slow you down. Use Dragon to control your entire computer by voice. Launch applications, open files, create spreadsheets, manage email and work on the Web just by speaking.
Work Comfortably ... Anywhere
Say goodbye to pain and repetitive stress injuries. Control your PC in a relaxed, hands-free mode. Dragon Premium works with a wireless headset (not included) for great dictation accuracy without the wires. Or bring along your digital voice recorder (not included) when you head out for the day; Dragon Premium can transcribe the audio files of your voice when you return to your PC.
Use Your Favorite Applications
Dictate text into all the applications you rely on throughout your day -- whether it's a custom program for work, or your favorite instant messaging software.
Reduce Stress at Home, Work or Wherever Life Takes You
By using Dragon Premium to interact with your PC, you can experience new freedom to get more done faster -- just by talking -- for less stress and more success in your career, home management, school work, hobbies, and more!
This product is an education version and can only be purchased by and delivered to a registered establishment with an official PO. Evidence such as a letter head must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org following the guidelines below for this order to be released.
Qualified education individuals purchasing for use on their personally owned computers may purchase Adobe Education Editions at significant discounts.
Qualified individuals include:
Faculty and staff Teachers and staff employed by an accredited primary or secondary school or public or private university or college
Proof of eligibility
Teachers, faculty, and staff must provide a photocopy of a valid, current school ID that includes the educator's name, date, and a photo. If the educator does not have such an ID, he or she must instead provide a photocopy of a valid photo ID and one of the following items:
- Faculty or staff pay check stub
- Official letter from the registrar of the educational institution
"Educational Establishment" means:
- Accredited public or private primary, secondary, or higher education school providing full-time instruction. This includes nursery schools, primary schools, secondary schools, high schools, grammar schools, schools for the handicapped, teacher training colleges, technical colleges, further education colleges, research institutes, adult education centres, and State run or State subsidised facilities for the retraining of the unemployed.
- Administrative offices or boards of education of Educational Establishments (for their own use)
- Home schools approved in writing by Adobe in its sole discretion
- Government schools located in the Territory
- Named educational entities approved by Adobe, only if individual named entities are approved by Adobe in writing if not already listed by Adobe on its website
- Hospitals that are wholly owned and operated by an Educational Establishment. Wholly owned and operated means the Educational Establishment is sole owner of the hospital and the only entity exercising control over day-to-day operations.
- Education research laboratories that are a public establishment and recognised as such, teach students as part of their research mission, and can provide a copy of bylaws that state the relationship with the controlling university
- Educational consortiums and systems: Corporations and associations validly organised and existing under the laws of the Territory, whereby each member or shareholder of which is an accredited school