Welcome to BT Business Direct
Part of the BT Group, BT Business Direct Ltd is a one-stop-shop for all your business' computing, networking and ICT support needs. You can choose to buy online via our specialist business-to-business website, where you'll find over 20,000 different hardware and software products from all the world's leading IT vendors; or you can talk to a member of our business sales team.
What we do
Unlike many resellers, being part of BT has allowed us to extend our product portfolio way beyond merely hardware to include a wide range of both Voice & Data solutions, and IT services such as hardware configuration, installation and deployment. And the result? Quite simply we're able to offer a more complete "end-to-end" service, combining our 20,000+ product portfolio with BT's entire range of business ICT services. Our website offers:
- A huge range of over 20,000 products from all the world's leading names in computing, networking, software and services such as HP, Microsoft, Cisco and of course BT!
- Credit accounts and flexible payment options - Buy online with a credit, debit or Procurement Card; or set up a credit account and we'll invoice you.
- Full online ordering, order tracking and returns handling for web-enabled accounts. You can even take advantage of our special 'Roles and Permissions' scheme to help stamp out maverick online IT spend - this unique system allows you to assign different levels of purchasing authority to different users within your organisation.
- Dealing with BT Business Direct means you're dealing with a company whose internal processes and procedures measure up to the stringent standards expected by ISO 9001.
- Plus, visit the BT Business website if you'd like to place an online order for a BT Business phone line or business broadband.
Spend over £15,000 a year on computing hardware?
... Then ask us about Preferential Pricing!
If your business or organisation spends more than £15,000 per annum on IT products and services (or perhaps you're growing and have the potential to do so), then you could enjoy the benefits of dedicated Account Management support.
An Account Manager will act as your single point of contact to manage all the elements of your account, ensuring you get the most out of buying from BT Business Direct. Our Managed Accounts team, which includes dedicated public sector and education specialists, can bring significant benefits to your business or organisation such as:
- A full account service to take the strain out of buying IT
- Special pricing for bulk purchases
- Tailored payment options
- Advice on specialist subjects such as software licensing, server configuration or virtualisation
- End-to-end management of solutions - we'll bring together the hardware, services, skills and aftercare you need to deliver your IT projects on time and on budget
- Support from our Account Managers who've been trained directly by vendors such as BT, HP, Toshiba, OKI, Epson, Microsoft and Fujitsu Siemens to provide help and advice on selecting the right product or service for your needs
- As a BT Business Direct managed account, you may also qualify for preferential pricing across our entire product range, making our every day low prices even more attractive
Remember, to qualify for our Managed Account service, you'll need the potential to spend over £15,000 per annum with BT Business Direct.