Can I return software to you?
Read on if you'd like to know...
- If you can return opened software.
- What to do if you think the CD/DVD containing the software you've ordered is faulty/scratched.
- If you've bought some software from us and decide you want to return it you can do so provided that it's UNOPENED and in its original packaging.
- If it has been opened we are unable to accept it back. We have to follow this policy because the return of opened software could lead to a possible breach of the Copyright, Designs and Patent Act (CDPA) 1988.
- If you think the disk containing the software is faulty, we suggest you contact the manufacturer/publisher directly. You can get the contact details form the user manual.