Voucher Terms & Conditions
From time to time, we may offer you a voucher to spend online at BT Business Direct. If you're lucky enough to be awarded a voucher, you may be interested to read this article which outlines the terms and conditions associated with voucher redemption:
Viewing Your Vouchers:
If you have vouchers available to spend, you will see them listed within the 'My Vouchers' section of 'My Account'. You can log in to you account by clicking the 'Login or create account' graphic on the right of this page. If no vouchers are shown, then do remember to check your account regularly to ensure you don't miss out.
Spending Your Vouchers:
To spend a voucher, simply place your order online in the normal way. Provided your order meets the voucher's promotional criteria and the expiry date has not passed, your voucher will automatically be shown at the checkout where you must choose to redeem it against your order. You can use vouchers as part or full payment against your order, though please bear in mind that we are unable to give change so you must spend the full face value of your voucher in one single transaction.
Voucher Terms & Conditions:
The specific redemption terms of any individual voucher will be stated on the voucher itself. However there are a number of general terms & conditions which apply to all BT Business Direct vouchers as below:
- Vouchers are not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
- Vouchers can be redeemed against online orders only.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed against 'B-Grade' products (i.e. those products that are not sold as new).
- Where voucher redemption is dependent on meeting a specified minimum order value, then this value does not include delivery charges.
- Vouchers have been applied to the account with which this email address is associated and as such, can only be used against purchases on this specific account. Vouchers are not transferable and are exclusive to you, as a valued BT Business Direct account holder.
- Please note that change is not given should your order value be less than the face value of the voucher.
- Limited to one voucher per transaction, you can use your vouchers to claim money off the basket total of your order at the checkout.