How do I obtain a copy invoice?
We've got a great new feature to help make receiving your invoices even easier.
We're happy to announce the launch of E-Invoices; a fantastic new service to help make managing your invoices a breeze, as now we've made them digital and easily available.
Simply activate this service on your account and from then on you then receive all of future invoices as a PDF file to you email inbox.
How to receive E-Invoices
If you are an online account customer follow the simple steps below:
- - Visit the BT Business Direct website
- - Log in to your BT Business Direct account
- - Click the "My Account" tab on the top right
- - Within "My Account", underneath the "Other Options" section, select the "Edit Account Preferences"
- - Now, simply scroll down to the bottom and underneath the "Invoicing" heading select E-Invoice, then simply enter the chosen email address and hit Save Changes.
Alternatively, for all other account holders, please contact your personal account manager or call our accounts team who will arrange this for you on; 0870 429 3420
- If you need a copy invoice you can log onto your account and request one - see below.
- Please note however that due to migration to a new computer system on 26th/27th February 2011, you'll only be able to access orders, and therefore request an e-invoice, for orders placed from 1st Jan 2011 onwards. To request an e-invoice for orders older than this, please email your request to email@example.com
Here's how to request an invoice:
- Log onto your account - Click here to log onto your account or click the link on the right of this page.
- Then click "view orders and returns" and use the drop down menu to find the order you are interested in, and chose it from the list.
- When your order is shown in full, scroll to the bottom of the page and click "request invoice". We will then send the invoice to you.
Please note that invoices are available for fully delivered orders only and not "part shipped" orders.
We cannot change any of the information on the invoice including the dates, for legal reasons.
If you need further assistance, please click the link below.