The GDPR in schools
If you’ve read our ‘What is GDPR?’ blog, you should know the basics of how the Data Protection Act is changing. And, what these changes mean in relation to the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). If you’ve not read our ‘What is GDPR?’ blog, you can find it here.
Continue reading How will the GDPR affect schools?
Cisco Umbrella is the smarter way to protect your students and staff. Thousands of schools, colleges and universities are now relying on Cisco Umbrella for web filtering and security that protects all their devices.
Continue reading Cisco Umbrella for Education
‘Google gets access to 4% of total visible sites on the Internet while the remaining 96% is said to be the Deep web also known as TOR, a place for hackers and people who do illegal activities’1
Think about the above quote for a second, when it’s sunk in, you’ll realise how much we can actually access the internet.
Now think about what could be in the ‘Deep web’. Would you like all your clients’ data to ‘get lost’ in there? No, neither would we.
Reasons like this are why the GDPR has been put in place. To keep everyone’s personal data safe. Including our own.
Continue reading What is GDPR?