Push your computing boundaries with AMD FirePro™ graphics and HP hardware.
HP Thin Clients
Benefits for business users
- Powerful and seamless desktop experience, enhanced security, and premium client virtualization
- Increased productivity with advanced screen space, speed, and performance
- Multiple monitors, ample I/O connectivity, and deploy ultra-quiet install bases with fanless cooling designs; workstation-class performance without taking up desk space
- Energy efficient, versatile, convenient
HP and AMD- a winning combination in virtualization
- High-fidelity, no-hassle connectivity to virtualized desktops and apps with the latest client software and certifications. HP and AMD have joined forces to deliver thin client solutions that can go the distance.
- AMD Embedded SOC processors combine a CPU, a GPU, and an I/O controller onto one die to improve data transfer rates and save space on the motherboard. These processors fit in the compact form factors designed by HP.
- HP builds on the graphics capabilities of AMD Embedded SOCs with an expansive array of connectors that support high-definition, high-quality, multi-display video.
HP t730 Thin Client
HP’s most powerful desktop Thin Client
- 1 x AMD RX427BB 2.7 GHz ( 3.6 GHz ) ( Quad-Core ) processor for fast and powerful performance
- AMD Radeon HD 9000 GPU for the highest quality graphics
- Turbo Core technology in the APU can throttle CPU action and kick it up to 3.6 GHz to run full VDI and local apps and render video to four displays
- DisplayPort connections for up to four UHD/4K displays, or six displays with the discrete graphics card can create an efficient multi-monitor workspace
AMD FirePro™ Graphics for HP Workstations
AMD FirePro™ graphics are the right choice for powering machines designed for different industries. The GPU powers multi-monitor display walls, and medical, financial, design, engineering, and manufacturing workflow services.
“The AMD FirePro™ range is setting a new price-point in the marketplace for high performance graphics cards, resolutions, frame-rates, bit-depths that we would not be able to achieve with any other solution out there” – Adam Neale, 7th Sense Design
Benefits for businesses:
- Delivers high levels of application performance to protect your investment
- Optimized and certified for leading workstation applications
- Ensure ultra-high geometry performance and smooth handling of complex models. New levels of performance make these cards also a prime choice for compute-intense applications
- Combines cutting-edge technologies, app certification and driver optimizations as well as professional-grade support to deliver an unmatched workflow experience and performance with mission-critical reliability, all at a great value.
AMD FirePro™ W4300 4GB Graphics
- Optimized and certified for more than 100 different leading workstation ISV applications
- AMD’s Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture balances GPU compute and 3D workloads
- Direct Graphics Memory Access (GMA) enables high throughput and low latency data transfers. GeometryBoost improves GPU processing speed of geometry data
- Superior visual quality from four DisplayPort 1.2a outputs. You can manage your multi-display screen setup as one display with AMD Eyefinity
- Low power consumption of <50 watts reinforced by AMD PowerTune, which dynamically monitors and manages the GPU’s power draw to enable higher clock speeds
- The AMD FirePro™ W4300 is supported on the following HP workstations: Z240, Z440, Z640, Z840
To shop the HP/AMD Thin Client Range on BTBD, click here
To shop the HP/AMD Workstation Range on BTBD, click here
If you’d like to talk to our BT Business Direct IT Specialists, please call 0870 429 3010. We’ll be happy to assist with any queries.