Reimagine learning with HP Sprout. HP Sprout is the newest innovation in immersive computing. Perfect for education and almost every subject; including maths, art, and design; HP Sprout is pushing boundaries in IT.
HP Sprout is an all-in-one computer with an Intel® Core™ i7 processor, 1TB of storage, and is powered by Windows 10 for ultimate performance. The ground breaking Sprout makes it easier than ever for students to take their imaginations to the next level- it’s the perfect device for students to practice collaboration, communication, and creativity through a multi-touch experience.
Benefits for learning:
- 23inch diagonal screen for clarity
- Stylus for easy drawing and writing
- Built-in projector for immersive learning
- 20-point captive touch mat for student interaction
- 3-camera system for scanning/ capturing
- Powerful Windows PC with the latest generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor for ultimate performance
- 1TB storage for all student and teacher files
- 3D scanner for scanning and capturing in 3D- also print in 3D format and bring things to life
HP Sprout brings students’ creativity to life in an instant. Anyone can grab something from the real world, 2D or 3D manipulate it in the digital world on HP Sprout, and bring it to life in physical space with a standard or 3D printer.
With HP Sprout, teachers can accelerate remote learning to allow students and classrooms around the globe to collaborate together on projects and assignments in real time. Schools are actually maximizing classroom IT budgets and closing the technology gap by consolidating the classroom PC, document camera, 2D and 3D scanners, and more into a cost effective, all-in-one device.
Sprout by HP comes with a webcam and downward-facing camera for total student engagement.
- HP High Definition 1MP Webcam built-in
- Camera can be used as a document camera, or capture objects
- Students and teachers can capture portfolios and works in progress; great for project-based learning and demonstrations
HP Sprout is a fully integrated desktop 3D scanning solution with 3D object capture, editing, and multiple streamlined 3D print options.
- Capture 3D objects
- Grab objects to modify, copy, 3D print, use in creative projects
- Use for scientific research, measurements, connecting the physical world to digital tools
Projector & HP Illuminator
HP Illuminator, powered by the HP DLP Projector, is at the heart of the Sprout, allowing students to scan 2D or 3D objects and instantly display them on the Touch Mat with Intel® RealSense™ technology.
- Creates second screen on the Touch Mat
- Project onto materials, touch and manipulate captured objects, touchable second screen
- Connect computer work to physical materials for tactile learning opportunities
HP Touch Mat
Designed for your hands and meant to be touched, the 20-point capacitive surface of the HP Touch Mat lets up to four hands work at once. Just 2mm thick with a silky-smooth matte texture, it hardly feels like you’re working on top of technology. Even better- Sprout can be used by multiple students at the same time.
- 50.8 cm (20″) diagonal, 20-point touch-enabled touch mat with an ultra-resistant top coating; and projection screen
- Collaboration, intuitive interaction, creative drawing and sketching
- Group work, accessible for younger ages, artwork
HP External Display Mixer
The HP External Display Mixer is a very powerful tool for classroom education and training. The HP applet allows teachers to share what’s on the Sprout dual screen, video from the webcam, or the downward facing camera – or all at the same time.
The applet lets you choose any of 4 video sources to mix onto the output. The choices include:
- Clone mode for either the vertical display or the mat display
- Extending the vertical screen on to projected display
- Displaying the image captured by either the front-facing webcam or down-facing projector cam
- Or various combinations of these – Picture in Picture, or tiled when all four outputs are being displayed
Enhanced Productivity and Security
Windows 10 is designed to provide a safer, innovative and updated experience, while helping you to manage your devices, apps, and identities on your organization’s network.
- Runs all your favourite Windows applications
- Can be used as a normal computer; users can bring in content captured with Sprout
- Real-world computer skills; connect creative Sprout content to apps like Adobe® Creative Suite, PowerPoint, etc.
HP Sprout for Teachers
Sprout can be used as a content system for teachers. For everything from the delivery of in-person presentations, to multi-camera media content made for the flipped classroom, Sprout delivers functionality in tune with both the ‘technological’ and ‘pedagogical’ needs of educators.
- Versatile teacher station with integrated 2D/3D capture and 3rd screen experience
- Demo/Tutorial Video creation
- Enhanced dual screen remote tutoring/collaboration
- 3D capture and print workflow instructions
HP Sprout is the all-in-one computer built to help students work together, explore together, solve problems together, and reinvent together. The HP Sprout is perfect for schools willing to push the boundaries with industry-leading technology, who enjoy bringing students and teachers together.
See HP Sprout in action at The Marist School:
If you’re interested in learning more about HP Sprout, or you need technology advice for your school, call our friendly BT Business Direct Education Specialists on 0870 429 3020