TouchPad Raises the Bar on Productivity
Ever since the launch of the first iPad, there have been numerous tablets introduced into the market. From the Blackberry Playbook to the various Android tablets, none seem to master productivity improvements quite like the HP TouchPad.
The TouchPad is great for the average consumer but really excels for business professionals who need high levels of productivity and usability from their devices. The TouchPad’s emailing app, wireless printing, and access to Flash enabled sites gives it the productive edge of a laptop of desktop computer.
The most notable features of the TouchPad include:
- Interplay between multiple apps, multiple windows within the same app and multiple browser tabs gives users a simple and easy way to move from one thing to the next
- An embedded notification system to keep you up to date with activities and tasks
- Related activities can be automatically grouped together into card stacks
- Smartphone/tablet interaction to organise devices for maximum efficiency
Full Web Experience
- Browse the full web
- Supports latest web technologies and is compatible with Flash
- Option to pair an HP Smartphone with the TouchPad is available
- Calls received to your phone can be bumped to speakerphone on the tablet, similarly for text messaging
- Touch –to-Share capabilities allow you to take a Web page from the TouchPad and share it to your Smartphoneby simply touching the phone to the tablet.
- Streamlined email process with multi-tasking capabilities
- Easy to move between various email accounts and folders to a full screen view of a message
- Contacts, calendars, messages, photos and email automatically synced from facebook, google and ms exchange
What do you think of the HP TouchPad – what features are most important to you when it comes to a tablet?