Make a suggestion and you could win a Logitech Squeezebox radio!
We’re in a pretty good mood here at BT Business Direct as we’ve just reached our 1000th Twitter follower on @BTBizDirect! To celebrate this exciting news we want to give a little something back to our growing online community in the form of a brand new Logitech Squeezebox radio.
The Squeezebox lets you play music from your digital collection via a wireless connection so you can play your favourite tunes or listen to your preferred radio station in your kitchen, bedroom or home office…
To win this great prize, we’re simply looking for your feedback on our blog: what do you like about it? What type of content would you like to see on there? What could we improve on? Which blogs could we learn from in the tech and business world? Any constructive criticism is welcome so feel free to get creative.
Once you’ve had a look at the site, just leave your thoughts in the comment box below. The winner will be the person who gives us the most constructive piece of advice on how we can improve.
We’ll be closing the competition on the 22nd of June and announcing the winner on the 24th June. Happy commenting!
Terms & conditions
1. The Competition is open to UK residents other than employees of BT, their families or its agencies. Only one entry per person. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity.
2. The prize is a Logitech Squeezebox radio of which there is one available.
3. The prize is subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
4. Entries must be made by posting an entry on the competition blog post on the BT Business Direct blog – click here. Entries must include your full name.
5. The winner will be the person that has provided the most constructive, creative and original post on how the Promoter can improve the BT Business Direct Blog and will be selected by an independent panel of judges on the 24th June. The winning entry must meet a minimum standard of quality. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Winner will be notified by a reply from the Promoter on their competition blog post on or before 22nd July and will be asked to e-mail the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the postal address where the prize should be posted to and contact telephone number.
7. The prize will be sent to the winner no later than 30 days after the winner has e-mailed their contact details to the Promoter.
8. The name of the prize winner (name and county only) may be obtained by written request by sending an SAE to: Marketing Department, BT Business Direct Ltd, National Logistics Centre, Wingates Industrial Estate, Westhoughton, Bolton, BL5 3XU on or before 22nd July.
9. Your personal details will be retained for the purpose of the Competition and will not be processed for any other purpose, unless you choose or have chosen to receive marketing material from the Promoter.
10. No cash alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the winner if they cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the promoter’s sole discretion) and the right to disqualify any entrant or select alternative winner in the event that it believes that any entrant has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
12. All entries must be the independent and original creation of the entrant and must not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
13. By entering this Competition you hereby transfer all copyright to the Promoter and confirm that you will from time to time sign all documents necessary to confirm such transfer. The Promoter shall be entitled (but not obliged) to use any entries submitted under this Competition in any form, for all purposes in all media (including without limitation) any goods or products manufactured by or on behalf of the Promoter.
14. Submitting an entry to this Competition is deemed to be acceptance by the entrants of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Competition without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Prize Draw or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize or any damage to any entrant’s or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this promotion.
16. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
17. The Promoter is BT Business Direct Ltd, National Logistics Centre, Wingates Industrial Estate, Westhoughton, Bolton, BL5 3XU.