ASUS ENGTX560 TI DC2 TOP/2DI/2GD5 Gigantic 2GB on Dual Fan with Exclusive GPU Tweak
ASUS, today introduced the ASUS ENGTX560 TI DC2 TOP/2DI/2GD5 to users around the world. It has unique Dual fan DirectCU Thermal solution and three 6 mm flatten copper heat-pipes contacting to the GPU directly, which make 20% cooler than generic GeForce GTX560 Ti. Moreover, ASUS VGA now is presenting Super Alloy Power which can reach to 15% performance increase, 2.5 times longer product lifespan and 350C cooler operation. In addition, with 2GB gigantic memory size, users can enjoy higher speed and unprecedented gaming entertainment.
With the exclusive GPU Tweak functionality, ENGTX560 TI DC2 TOP/2DI/2GD5 allows players to monitor and optimize settings of ultimate performance on any graphic cards!
- 900 MHz Overclock for better performance and outstanding gaming experience
- DirectCU II embeds dual fan design and three 6mm flatten copper heat-pipes contact GPU directly for 20% cooler
- Super Alloy Power provides 15% performance increase, 2.5 times longer product lifespan and 350C cooler operation.
- ASUS GPU Tweak:allows players to monitor and optimize settings of ultimate performance on any graphics cards!
- GeForce® CUDA Support: Unlocks the power of GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks
- NVIDIA PhysX ready: Dynamic visual effects like blazing explosions, reactive debris, realistic water, and lifelike characters.
- SLI Support: Multi-GPU technology for extreme performance.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision™ Ready: The only full 1080p HD solution for 3D games, 3D movies and 3D pictures
- Microsoft® DirectX® 11 Support: Bring new levels of visual realism to gaming on the PC and get top-notch performance
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Support: Enable PC users to enjoy an advanced computing experience and to do more with their PC
- Graphics Engine GeForce® GTX560 Ti
- Bus Standard PCI Express® 2.0
- Video Memory 2G GDDR5
- Engine Clock 900 MHz
- CUDA Cores 384
- Shader Clock 1800 MHz
- Memory Clock 4008MHz (1002MHz GDDR5)
- Memory Interface 256 bit
- DVI Max. Resolution 2560 * 1600
- D-sub Max. Resolution 2048 * 1536
- D-sub Output 1 x DVI-to-D-sub adaptor
- DVI Output 2 x DVI-I
- HDMI Output 1x Native HDMI (Mini HDMI)
- HDCP compliant YES
- Accessory bundled: 1 x mini HDMI-to-HDMI adaptor / 1 x DVI-to-D-sub adaptor / 2 x Power Cable
- Software Bundled: ASUS Utilities & Driver
- Dimension The card size is 9" x 4.4" x 1.58mm
- Graphics Processor Manufacturer
- Graphics Processor
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
- PCI Express 2.0
- Memory Size
- 2 GB
- Digital Output
- Digital Visual Interface (DVI), High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI)
- Core Clock
- 900 MHz
- Header / Compatibility
- Header / Manufacturer
- ASUSTeK COMPUTER
- Header / Model
- ENGTX560 Ti DC2 TOP/2DI/2GD5
- Header / Product Line
- Memory Type
- GDDR5 SDRAM