Mobile site prize draw terms and conditions
All customers who place an order on the BT Business Direct mobile site (m.businessdirect.bt.com) during June 2012 will be entered into a free prize draw to win a £100 BT Business Direct voucher - Good luck! Full terms & conditions of the free prize draw are outlined below.
- The Prize Draw is open to UK residents other than employees of BT, their families or its agencies. Only one entry per person. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity.
- The prize is a £100 BT Business Direct voucher code of which there is one available. You can use your code to claim money off the basket total of your order at the checkout (not including any delivery charges). Codes can be redeemed against online orders only. Discounts are displayed as Ex VAT values. Codes are not transferable and are exclusive to you, as a valued BT Business Direct customer. Discount codes cannot be redeemed against orders containing 'B-grade' items and therefore are only redeemable against brand-new products.
- The prize is subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- Entries are made by placing an order on the BT Business Direct mobile site - m.businessdirect.bt.com
- The winner will be selected at random on or between the 1st and 31st July 2012.
- Winner will be notified by email and will be asked to e-mail the Promoter at email@example.com with details of the postal address where the prize should be posted to and contact telephone number.
- The voucher code will be emailed to the winner no later than 30 days after the winner has e-mailed their contact details to the Promoter.
- The name of the prize winner (name and county only) may be obtained by written request by sending an SAE to: Marketing Department, BT Business Direct Ltd, National Logistics Centre, Wingates Industrial Estate, Westhoughton, Bolton, BL5 3XU on or before 31st July.
- Your personal details will be retained for the purpose of the Prize Draw and will not be processed for any other purpose, unless you choose or have chosen to receive marketing material from the Promoter.
- No cash alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the winner if they cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the promoter’s sole discretion) and the right to disqualify any entrant or select alternative winner in the event that it believes that any entrant has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
- Placing an order on the mobile site which thereby enters the person to this Prize Draw is deemed to be acceptance by the entrants of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Prize Draw without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Prize Draw or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize or any damage to any entrant’s or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this promotion.
- This Prize Draw is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- The Promoter is BT Business Direct Ltd, National Logistics Centre, Wingates Industrial Estate, Westhoughton, Bolton, BL5 3XU.