Setting up a credit account and other payment options
Pay by credit, debit or Procurement card... or apply for a credit account today!
At BT Business Direct, we recognise that businesses and organisational customers prefer to purchase in different ways and because of this, we've put together a range of ways to pay.
There are three main payment options:
Credit/Debit Card: With the exception of Electron, BT Business Direct accepts all major forms of credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Switch/Maestro and American Express cards.
VISA Procurement Card: Using your procurement card cuts out the need for traditional purchasing paperwork - a huge benefit enjoyed by you, us and the environment!
Credit Accounts: An invaluable service for regular buyers - we endeavour to make setting up credit accounts quick and simple.
Setting up a credit account - qualifying criteria:
It's worth noting that before we can process a credit account application for you, like all companies, we have applied some qualifying criteria:
- The business in question must have been trading for one year plus
- The business in question must be VAT registered
- You must be able to provide trade references for the business on request
If your business meets the above criteria, there are 2 ways you can apply for a credit account. Either:
- Download our BT Business Direct credit account application form
- Click here to read our conditions of sale
- Fill in the application form as accurately and as completely as possible. You will be asked to agree to our conditions of sale
- Fax the completed form back to BT Business Direct on the number printed on the bottom of the form
Either way, once the application have been submitted you'll be contacted by one of our account managers.
Why not web enable your account too?
Is your BT Business Direct account web enabled? If you're new to BT Business Direct, we suggest that you request your account to be web enabled from the start. If you're an existing customer, then why not apply for online status now? We're confident you'll be more than satisfied with the benefits it can bring. Our handy website tools allow you to:
- Request copy invoices
- Check your credit balance
- View your current/past orders
- If you have special pricing set up - you can view this online, when you log into your account