0870 429 3010
for pricing and more information on this service.
If space to accommodate data severs at your premises is limited, or you don't have the skills and resources to manage them effectively in-house, then consider cloud computing - sometimes known as a hosted solution. Cloud is not just a single thing - it's a wide ranging technology and business trend that offers an alternative way for organisations to manage, pay for, design, operate, control and secure their IT.
A cloud computing solution, sometimes known as a 'hosted solution', allows organisations to access the software and data they need to run their businesses over a network - typically the Internet. Think of cloud as the provision of computing as a service, where shared resources, applications and information are provided to users in a metered fashion as and when they're needed.
It's this scalability and flexibility that makes cloud computing an attractive proposition for many organisations, allowing the flexing of storage and resources to meet the exact needs of a business at any point in time. Not too much and not too little - which minimises wasted IT investment and maximises IT budgets.
How can BT Business Direct help you with your Cloud Computing requirements?
- By creating a future cloud strategy and roadmap
- By helping you choose the right solution for your business strategy and requirements – be it private, virtual private, or public cloud options
- By helping you understand how virtualising your systems can improve your organisational IT efficiency
- By reviewing and planning to consolidate your hosting environment to improve efficiency and manageability
- By ensuring your data and architecture remain protected and secure
Your cloud computing solution could include the following
- Multi tenanted or dedicated environment
- 24/7 connectivity
- Security and firewalls
- Hosted Exchange
- Hosted CRM
- Hosted Office 365 and MS Lync
- Hosted MS SharePoint
- Hosted mobile and device platform
Key Advantages of a Cloud Computing solution
- Benefit from powerful business applications that can be run anywhere and anytime over the web
- No requirement for expensive IT infrastructure and maintenance
- Ideal for any size organisation
- Create cost efficiencies to enable businesses to compete more effectively in the marketplace
- All supplied from a single source, single bill and service desk
- Fully rounded end to end service available – from planning to implementation, provision to bill including service desk facilities as appropriate